Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court recognizes Media Network parliament link and cancel two paragraphs of the new law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court recognizes Media Network parliament link and cancel two paragraphs of the new law Empty Federal Court recognizes Media Network parliament link and cancel two paragraphs of the new law

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Jun 2016, 8:32 am

[size=37]Federal Court recognizes Media Network parliament link and cancel two paragraphs of the new law[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    It settled the Federal Supreme Court, Monday, proceedings brought to challenge the Iraqi Media Network Law No. (26) for the year 2015.
    The spokesman for the federal judiciary Judge Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "the Federal Supreme Court heard today in the appeal of the Iraqi Media Network, law suits."
    "The court reviewed the relevant experts seconded to him and what they based their expertise in the report, and found that the appeal on three axes."
    Bayraktar noted that "the first axis for financial pleura and the changes brought about by the House of Representatives on the bill sent by the Council of Ministers from this side, and found that the House of Representatives he should refer to the Council of Ministers before adding any financial burden on the government makes them unable to implement it as responsible for the implementation of the budget, including increasing the members of the board of Trustees of six to nine members and the creation of a new regulatory system for the Iraqi media network. "
    And he added that "it is not consistent with Article (62 / II) of the Constitution and Article 31 of the Rules of Procedure and therefore decided to cancel the articles of the law relating to the addition of new members on the budget without reference to the Council of Ministers."
    He explained Berkdaron "The second axis respect to the region of the network where the court found that this link related to formulate the general policy of any of the independent bodies and not to interfere in its affairs association, the Court found that the Iraqi media network link the House of Representatives is claimed to achieve neutrality and securing the target and therefore the lawsuit received from this side ".
    As for the nomination, between Birqadr that "the court found that the nomination should not be in and out of the House of Representatives, but the executive authority pursuant to the provisions of Article 47 of the Constitution."
    He said, "The third axis respect to the age of the members of the Board of Trustees set by the House of Representatives, the Court found that a legislative option is not there in violation of the Constitution so I decided the case as far as this axis," noting that "the court decided responded built on President lawsuit regarding the law for not directed rivalry ".anthy 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:25 am