Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Filojeon prefer to stay in the camps to return to the "accursed city"

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Filojeon prefer to stay in the camps to return to the "accursed city" Empty Filojeon prefer to stay in the camps to return to the "accursed city"

Post by rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Filojeon prefer to stay in the camps to return to the "accursed city"

 Baghdad / AFP 

When her son asked her to five-years to kill him to get rid of extreme hunger of, or EA felt that if I left Fallujah, you will not go back to the Alatlaq.oaalnt Iraqi security forces Sunday the fighting in Fallujah and impose full control of what was a stronghold essential to regulate Daash, after a month of intensive military operations in and around the city. the 
    authorities said that the destruction of the city was limited and has pledged to allow the return of tens ofthousands of civilians to their homes upon the completion of the cleaning of bombs and car bombs planted in the house. 
    she lived Umm Essam , 42, more than two years of hunger the siege in the presence of extremist jihadist organization, is that they can not live happily again in Fallujah. Recalls saying , "God , my son, five years, heasked that kill him because he was very hungry and no longer bear." 
    Underwent Um Essam abortion a few months ago, as a result of the panic caused by exposure building near her home and fear, to the air strike. 
    Ms, carrying one of her nine children in the Amiriyah Fallujah , which resorted to it with her ​​family after thestart of the military campaign in nearby Fallujah , "there was a mess and I felt awful, and lost the twins ... Idid not have food and I had to go to hospital." 
    the mother Essam talking close to one of the IDP camps for which the Council Norwegian refugee administration and secure the basic materials for new displaced people in it. Is provided for each tent inhabited by the same family, a group of basic materials include equipment for cooking and a flashlight and atent and sleeping mats and containers for storing water. 
    She says Umm Essam , "Here we stay, even though the air is hot and we are exposed to sandstorms, and there is no water or enough food." She adds , "I do not want to return, we have been through a lot, theAmericans and al - Qaida and Daash and famine .... I do not know what will be there after that, this is a city cursed. I will not return" to it. 
    Despite the military operations end is almost entirely in the region, continued influx of displaced people, which led to the escalation of the humanitarian crisis. 
    the payment of the high temperatures of up to 45 and the lack of basic material aid groups to warn of impending disaster. 
    and reached the struggle of favor with her ​​family to the camp ten days ago, but even today did not get a tent to sleep under it . Women and Afterst and her blanket black tainted dirt to sleep in the open or based with them to a nearby wall of the mosque in the camp , which is still under construction. 
    She says , "My husband works in the camp to help set up the tents, but we do not have our own tent, you imagine?" It adds Ms. displaced and her family of Saqlawiyah area (north - west of Fallujah), said that "our region is not safe, I do not expect that it will improve." 
    The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi Announcing his victory , speaking from the center of Fallujah on Sunday that efforts are being made ​​to enable civilians to return. He said : "God willing, you will be sent back to their areas after can ensure that safe houses, not bombs." 
    The sectarian tendencies constitute an obstacle to the return of residents who were deployed in the camps for displaced people around Fallujah. Says Umm Essam "disappeared a large number of men, and some of our neighbors massacred." 
    The face of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Minister of Defense and the leaders of the crowd to arrest abusers on civilians have been some security elements arrest undisciplined. 
    She says in a sad voice , "do not quite know what happened to our house, but every case, is now in themilitary area, I'm afraid of what might happen "after that. She adds , "God willing , will not go back, I will look for another place safe, maybe Arbil or Sulaymaniyah in Kurdistan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 04 Feb 2023, 10:21 pm