Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Phoenix Journalist Who Broke Story of Clinton-Lynch Private Meeting Claims FBI Issued Bizarre Order

Lobo
    Lobo

private - Phoenix Journalist Who Broke Story of Clinton-Lynch Private Meeting Claims FBI Issued Bizarre Order  Empty Phoenix Journalist Who Broke Story of Clinton-Lynch Private Meeting Claims FBI Issued Bizarre Order

Post by Lobo Fri 01 Jul 2016, 4:06 pm

Phoenix Journalist Who Broke Story of Clinton-Lynch Private Meeting Claims FBI Issued Bizarre Order to Bystanders
    Jul. 1, 2016 12:14pm Dave Urbanski

The FBI ordered “no photos, no pictures, no cell phones” to those gathered on the Phoenix airport tarmac when former President Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on her plane Monday, according to the journalist who broke the story.
    “The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones,’” Christopher Sign of KNXV-TV told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly Thursday night, citing sources. “He then gets off the plane, gets on his own plane, he departs, she continues on with her planned visit.”
    private - Phoenix Journalist Who Broke Story of Clinton-Lynch Private Meeting Claims FBI Issued Bizarre Order  Clinton-lynch-620x344
    Image source: YouTube
    Lynch said after the meeting that Clinton was in Phoenix to play golf and that he talked to her about “his grandchildren” and other casual matters — not about any legal issues. But Sign didn’t seem to buy the golf angle.
    “I’ve reached out to several sources, those with intimate knowledge of his movements,” he told O’Reilly. “Not one so far has said that he played golf. I’m not saying that he didn’t play golf, I’m just saying I’ve yet to confirm he played golf.”
    Given the ongoing federal investigations into the Clinton Foundation and the private email server of Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, Lynch’s meeting with her husband has raised more than a few eyebrows.
    Of the meeting with Clinton, Lynch on Friday said, “I certainly wouldn’t do it again because I think it has cast this shadow over what it should not, over what it will not touch,” CNN reported. She added that “it’s important to make it clear that that meeting with President Clinton does not have a bearing on how this matter will be reviewed and resolved.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/01/phoenix-journalist-who-broke-story-of-clinton-lynch-private-meeting-claims-fbi-issued-bizarre-order-to-bystanders/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%207-1-16%20FINAL%20-%20no%20ad&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:16 pm