Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Riyadh and Tehran .. and we are!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Riyadh and Tehran .. and we are! Empty Riyadh and Tehran .. and we are!

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:24 am

Riyadh and Tehran .. and we are!

07/03/2016 0:00

[rtl]Since 2003 , and even months ago , it was not Saudi Arabia 's ambassador in Iraq.During my mandate , Mr. Nuri al - Maliki as prime minister had been strained relations between the two countries, though - Maliki - chose Riyadh as the first capital of the visit after becoming prime minister in its first session. 
    That was a message to Saudi Arabia to engage in positive normal relations, but Riyadh has not responded and has been dealing negatively with Iraq , claiming that al - Maliki did not meet the promises given by the late King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, but the real reason disclosed the Saudi king himself during a meeting with former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani , when he told him: «you are the Kurds in the heart , but these (eg Shiites) we can not with understanding ». of 
    course , this position is based on the Shiites of Iraq to Saudi Arabia hypothesis that these are an extension of Iran, and therefore, the position of them speaking on the basis of the case of Iran - Saudi relations, which did not experience a normalization in decades. US agreement - Iran 's last came to increase the ferocity of the Saudi position towards Tehran Riyadh you see a competitor expands its influence in the region account.From here increased heat in the arena of conflict of influence between the two countries, including the Iraqi arena, especially after he suddenly decided to Saudi Arabia re - open its embassy in Iraq, and to send an ambassador is Brigadier General Thamer Sabhan. In
    principle, the decision to re - Saudi relations with Iraq, represents a new chapter characterized by positive and Cooperation Iraq and support in the face of dangers, especially the «Daash». What has happened is that the ambassador began his duties statements against the forces that are fighting «Daash», while negative remarks lasted from Riyadh and on the lips of senior officials, all of which are located in theconfrontation Arabia to Iran 's box, but by intervening in Iraqi internal affairs , including longer encroachment on Iraqi sovereignty and also through charges to force the crowd during a concern in the fiercest battles against the «Daash» in Fallujah. 
    complain Ambassador Sabhan that is under attack , media backed by Iran, but he forgets two things, first: sensitivity in size when many Iraqis about the Saudi position ,especially since they did not see positive change from Riyadh toward Iraq, and thesecond: the size of the broad media freedom available in Iraq, which could be thesupervisor of measuring public opinion trends easily. 
    even if we accept the argument , that the wave of criticism and claim to expel him behind Iran , he says, the catchphrase is one of the statements but falls Saudi Arabia cold war , the Iranian box, and this is what prompted the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to invite the ambassador and his government to liquidate their accounts with other nations away 
     from the Iraqi arena. 
    what led many not to welcome the Saudi ambassador, is the suspicion that sent inconjunction with the signing of the nuclear deal, perhaps sign that Riyadh I decided touse the Iraqi arena in the escalation against Iran, including not in the interest of Iraq.Entrenched suspicions later upsell issued by the embassy and the Foreign Saudetyn statements regarding the popular crowd 
     and its role in the liberation of Fallujah.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:19 pm