Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Logistical: There are floundering for some political blocs, including the Liberal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Logistical: There are floundering for some political blocs, including the Liberal Empty Logistical: There are floundering for some political blocs, including the Liberal

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:59 am

[size=30]Logistical: There are floundering for some political blocs, including the Liberal[/size]
    05/07/2016 10:04 | Number of Views: 118
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction - Private /
    A member state law Saad logistical that there is a political flop by some political blocs, including the Liberal bloc.
    Matlabi in an interview for "direction" explained that the Liberals have become isolated from the rest of the political blocs and away from meetings and meetings of the National Alliance, which does not Ahoudroha, noting that they even their relationship with Sunni and Kurdish blocs have deteriorated after the storming of the House of Representatives.
    He said: They are in a political ghetto today suffer from a lack of clarity in the end, whether they are with the reform and cabins closed envelope or their insistence on some ministries through CSS Are they Heading Towards to bring down the entire system and bring chaos in this sensitive time, circumstance, noting that the bloc Liberal bloc national to have a clear position on what is happening at home.
    He continued: the Liberal bloc to have a political position, not a religious position, pointing out that everyone is working against sectarianism and work on the restoration of the social and religious harmony in Iraq.
    It is said that the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr called on members of the Liberal bloc to boycott parliamentary sessions and meetings of the National Alliance, while calling on his supporters to demonstrate in the Green Zone and the sit-in in order to put pressure on al-Abadi, the parliament government reforms include changing of Ministers, agents and general managers. Sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:12 pm