Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A massive explosion in the largest petrochemical complex in Iran

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A massive explosion in the largest petrochemical complex in Iran Empty A massive explosion in the largest petrochemical complex in Iran

Post by rocky Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:41 am

[ltr]A massive explosion in the largest petrochemical complex in Iran[/ltr]

[ltr]A massive explosion in the largest petrochemical complex in Iran Irtan-500x248
    Mahshahr -arac Press -7 July: Vadat means Iranian media, on Wednesday evening, a huge explosion that occurred in the Bu Ali Sina Petrochemical Complex port of Bandar-e Mahshahr (Mahshahr) , overlooking the Arabian Gulf.

It was reported that the civil defense forces heading to the region from various nearby cities to control the fire before it spreads in the largest petrochemical complex in Iran.

In turn , the governor of the port of Mahshahr Qamar Mansoor told the official News Agency (IRNA) , "he Immediately after the fire broke out inthe Bu Ali Sina factory was evacuated workers has contributed to the lack of cases of injury or loss of life."

This is the biggest complex in Iran to produce Alaromatik materials and is owned by the Gulf Co Petroekemoyat.anthy (1)

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:42 am