Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense Minister denies making Saudi Crown touch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense Minister denies making Saudi Crown touch    Empty Defense Minister denies making Saudi Crown touch

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Defense Minister denies making Saudi Crown touch

Author: AB 
    Editor: AB 7/7/2016 13:10 Number of Views: 1517 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, on Thursday, the report published by the Saudi Press Agency Saudi crown for conducting a telephone poly Defense Minister Mohammed bin Salman, while the student media picked up the news to publish denials.
    According to the Information Office of Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The official Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported, on Wednesday, a news story about a telephone conversation took place between the Iraqi Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, and the Crown Crown Minister defense Mohammed bin Salman, on the situation and the relations between the two brotherly countries. "
    The statement stressed that "this connection has not been absolutely do not now nor in the past," and urged "the Saudi agency, news agencies and other Arab and Iraqi sites that broke the news about the agency cited the deployment of exile, to preserve the credibility and professionalism of these agencies to the readers and followers."
    The media, quoted on Wednesday, a news story about communication took place between the Iraqi Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, and the Saudi Crown Prince and Defense Minister Mohammed bin Salman, eating situations and relations between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 am