Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Index fell because of bank shares

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Index fell because of bank shares Empty Iraq Index fell because of bank shares

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:37 am

[size=24][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Monday 11-07-2016 | 3:25:29

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / general index of the Iraqi market for securities ended his dealings Monday, the first session after the Eid al-Fitr holiday, back down, pressing the bank's shares.
    General index fell by 0.3% to a level of 541.68 points, a loss of 1.64, from levels a hearing on Monday before Eid al-Fitr.
    And pressed banking stocks today on the performance of the Iraqi cursor where shares fell 7 banks in the forefront, "the Bank of Babylon" to lead the declines today by 9.09%, as the retreat, "the Bank of Mosul share" of 5%, and included sector shares, "United Bank" most active volume and value of trading 7.64 billion shares , worth 1.76 billion Iraqi dinars.
    Shares were mixed hotels to drop my hotel, "Babel" shares and "Palestine" at rates of 2.78% and 2.16%, respectively, rises "Mosul Dam" 10% tops out winners.
    The decline in the volume of trading today to 8.69 billion shares, compared with 10.54 billion shares a hearing on Monday before the holiday, and trading value increased to 3.32 billion dinars, compared to 3.05 billion dinars in the previous session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:35 am