Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shipping achieved revenues of more than four billion dinars in June

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shipping achieved revenues of more than four billion dinars in June Empty Shipping achieved revenues of more than four billion dinars in June

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jul 2016, 4:18 pm

Shipping achieved revenues of more than four billion dinars in June

Long-Presse / Baghdad

General Company for Maritime Transport of the Ministry of Transport announced on Monday, the achievement of more than four billion Iraqi dinars as income during the month of June, while confirming that the increase came after a doubling of workers in the company's efforts.

The company said in a statement received (range Press), "The General Company for Maritime Transport one of the formations and the Ministry of Transport has achieved financial revenue for the month of June amounted to four billion and 687 million Iraqi dinars and 9482".

The statement quoted the Director General of the General Maritime Transport Company, Abdulkarim Knhl, as telling, that "the increase in revenue was the result of doubling the employees of the company and serious follow-up by the minister, Abdul-Hussein Abtan effort after the visit by the recent Basra province and brief him on the merits of the company's work and urging them to make efforts and raise the level of ambition. "

Knhl He added that "the increase of financial revenue amounted to 50 million Iraqi dinars, compared with the month of May (May), the former amounted to four billion and 692 thousand and 619 Iraqi dinars."

And it founded the General Company for Maritime Transport on behalf of the (Iraqi shipping company) in 1952 under Law No. 76 with a capital of million dinars The purpose of the foundation is buying and renting ships and acceptance agencies for shipping companies was to open a branch in Basra in 1959 to carry out marine agencies for ships and tankers next to the Iraqi ports and the shipping company has today more than 1,500 member mostly in Basra province, and workers on board merchant ships and maritime agencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:49 am