Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

URGENT, URGENT - OBAMA SAYS WE MUST SURRENDER ALL RIGHTS TO AN ALL POWERFUL SOVEREIGN

Lobo
    Lobo

URGENT, URGENT - OBAMA SAYS WE MUST SURRENDER ALL RIGHTS TO AN ALL POWERFUL SOVEREIGN Empty URGENT, URGENT - OBAMA SAYS WE MUST SURRENDER ALL RIGHTS TO AN ALL POWERFUL SOVEREIGN

Post by Lobo Wed 13 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm

THIS IS WHY CLINTON MUST NOT WIN THE PRESIDENCY - SHE IS PART OF THE CABAL --  SURE WISH WE HAD THIS INFORMATION IN 2014 - THIS IS SERIOUS, WE ARE IN VERY BIG TROUBLE

URGENT - MUST LISTEN 19 SECONDS -- OBAMA SAYS INDIVIDUALS MUST SURRENDER THEIR RIGHTS TO AN ALL POWERFUL SOVEREIGN 

Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014. Obama's comments are chilling - THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Only 19 seconds, Sent by a German friend after the YouTube version from the US was pulled. If you haven't heard this you should listen to it. It only takes 19 seconds. It's unbelievable that Obama actually says this out loud! This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014. Obama's comments are chilling - THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER that has been percolating through a number of American presidencies and other world leaders, and now seems to be coming into fruition PLEASE pass it on to everyone
    [size=32]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=YfRtbIQ1kTw

[/size]

Published on May 26, 2014
    http://www.Wahrheitsbewegung.net - Die neue Weltordnung ist kein Mythos. Wir leben in einer Welt voller Lügen. US Präsident Obama erklärt, was die NWO für US-Bürger und die Menschen in der Welt bereit hält...

Bei diesem kurzen Video handelt es sich um einen Zusammenschnitt einer längeren Rede
    von Obama in Brüssel.
    Quelle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K1Ir...
    Lange Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-1u1...

*** Bei diesem Video handelt es sich um Satire! ***
    *** This Video is Satire ***
    Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

URGENT, URGENT - OBAMA SAYS WE MUST SURRENDER ALL RIGHTS TO AN ALL POWERFUL SOVEREIGN Empty Re: URGENT, URGENT - OBAMA SAYS WE MUST SURRENDER ALL RIGHTS TO AN ALL POWERFUL SOVEREIGN

Post by Pig-Pen Wed 13 Jul 2016, 8:29 pm

Like I've said before.....I'm stockpiling Bullets & Beer, just waiting for the fun to began............ banna3
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

URGENT, URGENT - OBAMA SAYS WE MUST SURRENDER ALL RIGHTS TO AN ALL POWERFUL SOVEREIGN Empty Re: URGENT, URGENT - OBAMA SAYS WE MUST SURRENDER ALL RIGHTS TO AN ALL POWERFUL SOVEREIGN

Post by wciappetta Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:06 am

Expected and Biblical ....they're building Satans house...So that makes Obama a child of the Devil...Hillary too

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 18 Aug 2016, 6:39 am

Pig-Pen wrote:Like I've said before.....I'm stockpiling Bullets & Beer, just waiting for the fun to began............ banna3
    I surrender to no one! I would be stockpiling too!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 18 Aug 2016, 6:39 am

wciappetta wrote:Expected and Biblical ....they're building Satans house...So that makes Obama a child of the Devil...Hillary too

One of putting it! Think of better words than devil!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 18 Aug 2016, 1:53 pm

Pig-Pen wrote:Like I've said before.....I'm stockpiling Bullets & Beer, just waiting for the fun to began............ banna3

hold my beer and watch this! is that what you're sayin? cause, if it is i'm right there with you!  lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:54 pm