Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baker Hughes: the high number of US oil and gas rigs third week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baker Hughes: the high number of US oil and gas rigs third week Empty Baker Hughes: the high number of US oil and gas rigs third week

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jul 2016, 6:09 am

Baker Hughes: the high number of US oil and gas rigs third week

2016/07/15 | 22:21

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - direct: The number of oil rigs and natural gas rose in the United States this week, the third week in a row, according to a report from Baker Hughes oil services company, said Friday.

The report pointed to a number of oil rigs rise by 6 rigs to 357 platform this week, a decrease of 281 platform from the same period last year.

The report pointed out, rise in the total number of drilling for natural gas and oil in the United States by 7 pads to 447, down 410 rigs during the same period last year.

The price of US crude oil futures around $ 46 a barrel on Friday, up 1% over the week, after a volatile trading prices pushed toward its lowest level in two weeks amid renewed concerns about the oversupply of crude on world markets.

http://hathalyoum.net/1043906

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:44 am