Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American women take off their clothes in protest at the Trump candidacy for the presidency of the Un

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American women take off their clothes in protest at the Trump candidacy for the presidency of the Un Empty American women take off their clothes in protest at the Trump candidacy for the presidency of the Un

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2016, 4:03 am

[ltr]American women take off their clothes in protest at the Trump candidacy for the presidency of the Un Trambb-500x250
    WASHINGTON - Iraq Press - July 19: In aprecedent is the first of its kind 130 women proceeded to undress in the framework of painterly project in protest against the expected nominationof the American billionaire Donald Trump to runfor the US presidential election by the Republican Party.

It was filming, supervised by graphic artist Spencer Tunick , known organized collective footage of tens and hundreds of nudes, in Ezbet especially close tothe venue of the GOP Cleveland State Conference, where it is expected that the party declared on Monday, July 18, for a formal nomination Trump to run in elections presidential. Women are shown inthe pictures and they get caught round mirrors and Augenha toward the sky.

He said Tunick told reporters that the effectiveness of the Cleveland became the most "politicized" in the context of his career, adding that it expresses the rejection of "violence for a speech that the Republican Party toward women and minorities used."

The greater effectiveness of pictorial Tunick's took place in Mexico City in 2007, with the participation of 18 thousand people and they are all naked.

Presidential elections will be held in the United States on November 8. It is expected that fought by Donald Trump and former Minister of State Hillary Clinton , who has already secured her nomination by the Democratic Party. Q ended

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:13 pm