Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Relations: judgments and judicial Interpol optimal solutions for re-smuggled money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Relations: judgments and judicial Interpol optimal solutions for re-smuggled money Empty Foreign Relations: judgments and judicial Interpol optimal solutions for re-smuggled money

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Foreign Relations: judgments and judicial Interpol optimal solutions for re-smuggled money[/ltr]

Since 19/07/2016 20:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Mithal al-Alusi, Tuesday, that the judicial rulings and Interpol optimal solutions to restore the money smuggled out of Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Alusi's / balances News /, "The money smuggled abroad belonging to senior officials in the Iraqi state," adding, "When the state can shut down or up an international criminal case will be able to return the money contraband."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The states will not return the money without a court order or through Interpol," skeptical at the same time that "the government does not want to return the money contraband."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The member of the Integrity Committee Juma Bahadli detection, today, that the most important files that are being discussed within the Commission revert to file corruption in the Ministry of Defense and State properties within the area Alkhaddra.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 am