Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Quality standards halt the export of Iranian cars to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Quality standards halt the export of Iranian cars to Iraq Empty Quality standards halt the export of Iranian cars to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Quality standards halt the export of Iranian cars to Iraq

bgdad / long-Presse 

Suggested the Committee on Industry, mining in the Iranian Parliament, on Friday, auto exports Iran to Iraq stopped for reasons of "poor quality", and the development of Iraq's new terms of durability standards, and among the members of the Iranian parliament havecriticized the quality of cars manufactured Currently, confirmed by representatives of companies Iranian cars intention to make improvements in thequality of exported cars. 
    the Committee industries and mining in the House of Representatives member of the Iranian Abdullah Arzaiaan in comments shared it with (long - Presse), said that "Iran 's auto exports to Iraq may stop for reasons related to the quality of poorly after being introduced Iraq 's new standards in durability conditions that must be available in the Iran imported cars. " 
    among Arzaiaan that" new terms included by Iraq are considered more severe than the previous one, which will prevent the entry of Iranian cars underperformed their markets. " 
    He added Arzaiaan to transfer site Vinainchil Iranian Tribune economic news that 's remarks "Committee industries, mining parliamentary hosted representatives from the Industrial development Organization, development and officials from major Iranian carmakers such as Khudor Co. and Saipa made ​​a lot of cars to Iraq and was informing them that Iraq has recently Enter standards and new standards must be available in Iran 's imported cars , " noting "these standards are more stringent than the previous one , so do not allow the entry of cars just do not get where these conditions to their markets."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:43 am