Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity announce higher output of energy as never seen before

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity announce higher output of energy as never seen before Empty Electricity announce higher output of energy as never seen before

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2016, 2:16 am

[ltr]Electricity announce higher output of energy as never seen before[/ltr]

Since 07.24.2016 at 09:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Electricity, Sunday, that the production of energy rose to 14 thousand and 355 MW ,.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Energy production rose to 14 thousand and 355 MW in spite of the high temperature of over 50 degrees Celsius," he said, adding that "the production has not witnessed by the national electricity system before."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that it "will continue to progress in production to provide the best service to the citizen in the light of the difficult climatic conditions, which will reflect positively on the hours of processing in Baghdad and the provinces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry asked the provincial councils to "maintain this achievement and not to encroach upon their quota allocation in order to achieve a fair distribution and lack of impact on other provinces quotas", stressing "the importance of rationalizing the consumption of electric power as much as possible in order to ensure the continuity of the citizens processing more hours during the summer days." .anthy 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:14 am