Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili: The Ministry of Justice is facing pressure to the implementation of the sentences imposed o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili: The Ministry of Justice is facing pressure to the implementation of the sentences imposed o Empty Zamili: The Ministry of Justice is facing pressure to the implementation of the sentences imposed o

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 5:35 am

[size=30]Zamili: The Ministry of Justice is facing pressure to the implementation of the sentences imposed on convicted[/size]
    28/07/2016 01:09 | Number of Views: 41
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
     Admitted Justice Minister Haider al-Zamili, on Thursday, with pressure being exerted on the ministry to prevent the implementation of the sentences imposed on those convicted.
    The minister said Haider al-Zamili, at a press conference building, the House of Representatives, I followed "direction Press" that "the Ministry of Justice ago in collaboration with the Legal Committee of the follow-up to improve the procedures, which are manufactured by the laws and their application in the fast delivery and the speed of the rhythm of comeuppance against the criminals."
    He added that "the Ministry of Justice to take revenge and martyrs have fallen victim to terrorist acts, and will be working in this direction is not bounded by the limits of external pressure or internal or political one-upmanship," stressing that "the ministry is influenced by it."
    On the delay in the implementation of death sentences, the minister explained, "Obstruction is not in the people as president of the Republic or other binding, but the president and the Council of the actions of the judiciary and the ministry."
    The minister admitted that there is pressure exerted on the ministry, saying that "pressures exist, but vulnerable to pressure non-existent ministry is sovereign and subject to the law of the pressure-winning overwhelms the ministry but does not affect them."

The parliamentary legal committee, today hosted the Minister of Justice Haider Zamili, to discuss theimplementation of death sentences file. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:36 pm