Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank is threatening to publish entities and institutions for which there is suspicion of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank is threatening to publish entities and institutions for which there is suspicion of Empty The central bank is threatening to publish entities and institutions for which there is suspicion of

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:01 pm

The central bank is threatening to publish entities and institutions for which there is suspicion of financial dealings names

Since 28/07/2016 15:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - balances News
    Threatened the Iraqi Central Bank, on Thursday, publish the names of the banking and financial institutions and entities for which there is suspicion of financial dealings in cooperation with the relevant authorities.
    Central said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the bank's wish to take citizens note that publishes the names of the people and the various entities of the financial institutions and banking in relation to a suspected financial and commercial Bamaamladtha in light of the coordination with the relevant internal and external relationship."
    He denied the bank "All what is published in some media about Rod ban and publish the names of some of the personalities and entities is published on his official website," and called for "caution and accuracy and credibility in dealing with this news and statements."
    It is said that social networking sites and news reports published by the central bank publish the names of people and organizations hovering around suspicions in their financial transactions and Altjarah.anthy 29/33 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:44 am