Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of Hungary Comes Out for Trump

Lobo
    Lobo

Head of Hungary Comes Out for Trump Empty Head of Hungary Comes Out for Trump

Post by Lobo Thu 28 Jul 2016, 1:29 pm

Head of Hungary Comes Out for Trump Viktor-orban
    With terrorism raging in Europe, Prime Minister Viktor Orban of Hungary came out and publicly stated that the anti-terrorism proposals of Donald Trump make him the better option for Europe and Hungary. More and more people I talk to in Europe are silently in Trump’s corner. The more intense the attacks, the stronger their support grows for Trump.
    Meanwhile, Eastern European countries are openly criticizing the European Commission quite bluntly. They are warning that the EU has learned nothing from the exit of Britain. They are now demanding reform and that local parliaments should have more say in the direction of their countries. Hungary also is now calling for a radical change of refugee policy in the EU. We are witnessing the fragmentation of Europe. The refugee issue has been the defining moment. The complete failure of Merkel to have consulted other members demonstrates that one person can seriously impact all of Europe and that defeats the federalist mode.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/head-of-hungary-comes-out-for-trump/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:52 pm