Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: the criminalization of the Baath Party will be a severe blow to Daash and those who stand b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: the criminalization of the Baath Party will be a severe blow to Daash and those who stand b Empty Chihod: the criminalization of the Baath Party will be a severe blow to Daash and those who stand b

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jul 2016, 4:19 am

[size=30]Chihod: the criminalization of the Baath Party will be a severe blow to Daash and those who stand behind them[/size]
    30/07/2016 10:58 | Number of Views: 322
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    A member of the reform front in Parliament MP Mohammed Saadoun Chihod said a vote on the criminalization of the outlawed Baath Party, the law of historical and national responsibility and a serious blow to Daash terror and those who stand behind them.
    He Chihod in a press release received "direction Press" a copy of it on that: the Baath Party (PKK) and Daash terror are two sides of the same coin and two caused the destruction of Iraq and the killing of people in the same practices and the same methods ranging from the killing of scientists, intellectuals, academics and young people, women and children in mass graves and Halabja and Anfal and the end of the massacres committed against innocent people in Spyker and Badush, Saqlawiya and Karada and Kadhimiya, noting that "the leading terrorist Daash of today are the leaders of the outlawed Baath party of Saddam's former army officers and his ilk."

He said: the House of Representatives and its members today in front of a historical and national responsibility makes it imperative for them to vote on the criminalization of the outlawed Baath Party Law fairer for victims of Iraq, and folding a dark page and tragic history of Iraq , who suffered two things from theshed outlawed Baath party on the necks of Iraqis and the influence of the terrorist Daash which is born of Baath womb of the offender ". the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:21 pm