Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Microsoft indicated their willingness to develop stock banks in Iraq, videography

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Microsoft indicated their willingness to develop stock banks in Iraq, videography Empty Microsoft indicated their willingness to develop stock banks in Iraq, videography

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jun 2013, 7:15 am

Microsoft indicated their willingness to develop stock banks in Iraq, videography

06/03/2013 - 14:11 | Source: Economy and Business 3 Show

Volume of financial transactions covered by private banks and the public was the focus of government agencies concerned to direct those banks need to develop their dealings electronic by relying on international companies specialized Kalmakrosowic which expressed are the other willingness to develop the banking business in the country. told Sumerian News says Amin pigment company representative Almaekerosowic : We want to make all of these institutions rely expertise applied in the company Almaekerosowic which are applied in most global banks in order to promote the work of the banking sector in addition to that today we want to emphasize a very important point is we want to use licensing company Almaekerosowic mother and not the other. banks For its part has found that such a step will develop the banking system in general because Mathtwe blocks of cash than dealing traditional. adds Manaf Badri, president of the Federation of private banks: the services provided within the banks need to be safe and the safety needs to systems minutes and requires all institutions to those systems, including financial institutions as it deals with the financial transfer to the need to control technology. seeks Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance to deal with banks operating in the country to train engineers in the operation and maintenance of electronic applications for financial transactions, especially security ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:28 am