Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Dick Morris on Clinton.

Neno
Admin
Admin

Dick Morris on Clinton.

Post by Neno on Sat 30 Jul 2016, 7:43 pm

July 29, 2016, 2:19 am

In case you somehow were swept away by Hillary’s “herstoric” speech, a little truth tonic:

Dick Morris recounts Hillary’s history. It starts with Marxism, chafes in the middle with embarrassment (she couldn’t pass the D.C. Bar exam?), and is replete with corruption. Dick asserts that any parenting Chelsea received came by her dad or the hired nannies. He reminded me of another couple times Hillary should have been put in prison.

Funny thing is, as Morris lists the history, I was thinking of more stories that has been forgotten by the media.

Time to rummage through the American Spectator archives and remember the badness. There’s plenty there.

http://spectator.org/dick-morris-dismantles-the-clinton-narrative/

Current date/time is Sat 25 Nov 2017, 1:21 am