Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United: No return of to the government without concrete reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United: No return of to the government without concrete reforms  Empty United: No return of to the government without concrete reforms

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jun 2013, 7:17 am

United: No return of to the government without concrete reforms

Et Baghdad

United coalition denied the statements made ​​by some of the parties and announced the existence of negotiations for the return of the ministers who announced their resignation from the government, noting that this news is accurate nor her health and comes in the context of jamming on the attitudes and decisions.

The coalition, in a press statement received by the agency for News News (et) a copy of "The resignation of ministers came to protest the approach of government exclusionary, and neglected to respond to the calls of the protesters who are still demanding their legitimate rights, and the use of excessive force against them, he said, adding that he did not happen to this day no change in the the ground so that a decision is made ​​to reverse resign and return to the government.

He also stressed that the presence of leaders united to meet with leaders of the blocks came as a message to reassure the street and on the desire things and not to hinder any effort to end the crisis suffocating plaguing the country today, stressing that in the case of any practical progress significantly in the context of reform required to meet the aspirations of our people and our fans step has certainly appropriate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 2:29 am