Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil hits, up and up to $ 43.53 a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil hits, up and up to $ 43.53 a barrel Empty Oil hits, up and up to $ 43.53 a barrel

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jul 2016, 4:08 am

[size=37]Oil hits, up and up to $ 43.53 a barrel[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Crude oil prices were, on Sunday, rose after the decline lasted a full week, and raw log over the past month, a loss of about 15 percent and US crude was the biggest losses this month in the year due to continued oversupply.
    US crude and Brent crude fell by about 20 percent of Dhurthma in 2016 under pressure from slowing economic growth and the growth in crude inventories and stocks of refined products.
    Fell Van today to their lowest levels since last April before ending decades the most active traded high trading support what traders said operations cover the sale centers of investors seeking to reap profits, and got oil also supported by the dollar's decline to its lowest level in three weeks as it makes the falling dollar commodities denominated in US currency, such as oil cheaper for holders of other currencies.
    Was trading global benchmark Brent crude futures nearest September entitlement for the month that ended in order to traded at $ 42.46 at a low settlement 0.6 percent today and 14.5 percent during the month, and rose in October decades the most active traded rose 30 cents to $ 43.53 at the settlement after it landed at earlier to $ 42.52 the lowest level since April 19.
    The price of WTI US mediator for September delivery 46 cents, or one percent, to $ 41.60 a barrel at the settlement after he came down earlier below $ 41 for the first time since April.And it is terminating the contract month, down 14 percent, the biggest loss since July 2015 M.anthy 6

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:21 pm