Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Could He Really Prevent Anything?

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump: Could He Really Prevent Anything? Empty Trump: Could He Really Prevent Anything?

Post by Lobo Sun 31 Jul 2016, 3:22 pm

Trump: Could He Really Prevent Anything? Trump-Christie-Transition-Chief
    QUESTION:
    Hi Mr. Armstrong,
    As you have stressed many times, your Socrates computer system has hundreds of years of data. The US political system has hundreds of years of momentum (or perhaps inertia) behind it. Do you think Donald Trump can really change where we are headed, IF he were elected President?
    Thanks as always,
    MB
    ANSWER: No. What he can do is perhaps pave the way to change what is coming, which is a new form of government. Career politicians are causing us to suffer. Perhaps he will be able to highlight that problem and there may be more of a confrontation with members of Congress. He would tend to have no problem exposing them and what is really going on.
    He cannot prevent the crash and burn. Nobody can do that. Perhaps he can highlight the real problem. Moreover, he might be less likely to just sign whatever they put in front of him as they do with career politicians.
    We are headed toward a complete political change. That is unquestionable. So I would look at Trump more so as assisting the change that is already coming about.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/trump-can-he-really-prevent-anything/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:43 am