Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committees changed their chairs .. and "regions" is opposed to resolve the election co

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary committees changed their chairs .. and "regions" is opposed to resolve the election co Empty Parliamentary committees changed their chairs .. and "regions" is opposed to resolve the election co

Post by rocky Wed 03 Aug 2016, 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Parliamentary committees changed their chairs .. and "regions" is opposed to resolve the election commission

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Legal Committee has chosen the House ofRepresentatives, MP Mohsen al - Sadoun Chairman and denominator bonded as his deputy, while the Finance Committee chose MP Mohammed Halbusi Chairman and MP Faleh force deputy chairman. 

Furthermore, kept the Committee on Culture and Information of the House of Representatives, MP Maysoon al - chairman. 
He MP Badr gesture Morshedi bloc in an interview with the (long - Presse), " the members of the legal committee voted to choose the Kurdistan Alliance MP Mohsen al - Sadoun chairman of the Committee and MP Qassim bonded as his deputy." 
Murshidi added that " the members of the committee also voted to choose the MP for Turkmens Hassan Turan , Rapporteur of the Committee. " in 
turn, a parliamentary source familiar with the interview said to (long - Presse), that" the members of theFinance Committee voted to choose the MP for the coalition forces Mohammed Halbusi chairman of theCommittee and choosing MP for the Islamic Supreme Council Faleh force as his deputy. " 
the source added , who asked not to be named, said : " the committee decided to postpone the choice of her decision until the Kurdish blocs agree on a candidate being of its stake." 
Furthermore, said a member of the Committee on culture and media Serwa Abdul Wahid said in an interview to the (long - Presse), " the Commission has renewed choose an MP for the national coalition Maysoon al as its head. " 
she said Abdul Wahid that" the Commission has chosen MP vows Fadhli Deputy chairman of the Committee, and Rep Xuan Daoudi planned. " 
The MP for the mass change that" a member of the Committee on culture parliamentary state law Fadel Kanani was expected he was elected the president of the Commission. " 
Abdul Wahid added that" after we completed the elections naturally we asked the staff written minutes of themeeting were surprised to reject MP Fadel Kanani , who saw himself as chairman of the Committee , despite the elections, and I am surprised that someone did not read one book and does not know about the culture and art something he wants to be president of the Committee on culture! " 
She Kurdish MP that" Kanani began attacking the words saucy and told me (if you're not a woman you Ohntek and hit you , you are more) and the intervention of Xuan Daoudi to resolve the controversy , "noting that" Kanani attack after the MP Xuan Daoudi and broke some of the holdings within the headquarters of theCommission. " 
and demanded an MP for the mass change presidency of the Council of Representatives to" open aninvestigation into the incident and provide mass apologized formally to me and vice Xuan Daoudi and blocs ofchange and the National Union for what he did MP Kanani. " 
in a related context, indicated to the Committee of the regions in the House of Representatives, support for maintaining the independent electoral Commission and its law through the provincial elections over the next year 2017. 
the committee member said Mohammad Reza Amin said in an interview to the (long - Presse), said that "there are views of the replacement of the electoral Commission and the electoral law before a provincial non - council elections regular province. " 
said Amin, that" most of the members of the Committee in favor of non - replacement of the electoral law and to keep the Office of the current election to the lack of time for the replacement of its members , "calling on the government to" allocate funds to conduct provincial elections because they do not have the funds necessary to prepare logistics for the elections. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2022, 1:40 am