Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar falls to lowest level in six weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar falls to lowest level in six weeks Empty Dollar falls to lowest level in six weeks

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Aug 2016, 5:51 am

[size=30]Dollar falls to lowest level in six weeks[/size]
    03/08/2016 12:07 | Number of Views: 90
    font size:  Dollar falls to lowest level in six weeks Font_decrease  Dollar falls to lowest level in six weeks Font_enlarge
     Dollar falls to lowest level in six weeks Thumbnail.php?file=___________175635365
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The dollar fell to its lowest level in six weeks against a basket of currencies on Wednesday, to remain under pressure due to expectations that the Federal Reserve (the US central bank) postpone a rate hike.
    And it increased the dollar index 0.2 percent today to 95.284, but still close to the lowest level of transactions, on Tuesday, of 95.003 and a low of two percent compared with a week before before the Fed's statement, providing the dollar 0.2 percent against the Japanese currency to 101.08 yen.
    The US currency posted the best weekly gain in a year and a half, until last week when he dashed hopes that the Fed gives a clear signal to raise interest rates in the near term and after US growth data that came much weaker than expectations.
    The dollar fell 1.5 percent the previous day when he fell to the lowest price in three weeks 100.680 yen after ameeting ended between Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso and Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda without steps to weaken the yen .

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 1:25 am