Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
wciappetta
azareus
Screwball
weslin3
jedi17
9 posters

CBI orders govt. banks to adopt electronic system

jedi17
    jedi17

CBI orders govt. banks to adopt electronic system Empty CBI orders govt. banks to adopt electronic system

Post by jedi17 Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:35 pm

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6:32 AM  ADMIN  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) gave a one-month ultimatum to governmental banks to adapt themselves with the electronic systems.

Governor Ali al-Alaq pointed that the current usage of the electronic systems does not exceed 10%, while this system can get the percentage of 77% of the cash money currently saved with the people, as well as getting rid of the problems of cash flow.

The ultimatum will end at September next, with expectations that this system will be operated at the beginning of the next year, 2017.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CBI orders govt. banks to adopt electronic system Empty Re: CBI orders govt. banks to adopt electronic system

Post by weslin3 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:59 am

So are two phases to this? (1) September and (2) early 2017?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CBI orders govt. banks to adopt electronic system Empty Re: CBI orders govt. banks to adopt electronic system

Post by Screwball Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:39 am

weslin3 wrote:So are two phases to this? (1) September and (2) early 2017?
    Yea reads that way...
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:17 am

Either way we win..... but the very fact the call is being made to register the dinar in the  currency markets probably suggests sooner....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:31 am

wciappetta wrote:Either way we win..... but the very fact the call is being made to register the dinar in the  currency markets probably suggests sooner....
    Correct who really cares, the funny thing is if your on other forums your going have to allocate 80% to humanitarian projects! Bulsshit!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:02 am

Screwball wrote:
    wciappetta wrote:Either way we win..... but the very fact the call is being made to register the dinar in the  currency markets probably suggests sooner....
    Correct who really cares, the funny thing is if your on other forums your going have to allocate 80% to humanitarian projects! Bulsshit!

badboys
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Tiffany Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 am

Screwball wrote:
    I'm confused... should my banana be dancing, or should I keep it on lock down for now? flower
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Tiffany wrote:
    I'm confused... should my banana be dancing, or should I keep it on lock down for now? flower
    Fast Lady Ain't Singing Yet...Just Humming.... laugh
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Neno wrote:
    Tiffany wrote:
    Fast Lady Ain't Singing Yet...Just Humming.... laugh
    well at least she is now warming up!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am