Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a referendum conducted by the "news" .. Iraqis are choosing solutions to resolve the political c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a referendum conducted by the "news" .. Iraqis are choosing solutions to resolve the political c Empty In a referendum conducted by the "news" .. Iraqis are choosing solutions to resolve the political c

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:14 am

In a referendum conducted by the "news" .. Iraqis are choosing solutions to resolve the political crisis in the country

04-06-2013 09:57 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Iraqis predicted that political leaders can solve the recurrent crises through political solutions, away from any other solutions. At a referendum put forward by the Agency (news) said on its website, lasted for seven days, which raised a question, where to turn the crisis in Iraq? , And put forward several solutions which (political solutions, the formation of the territory, a sectarian war, the survival status quo, international intervention). , where votes (451 people by 29.99% of the reconstruction and different provinces that political solutions will succeed, while the voice of 16 people by 3.33 for the formation of the territory, As for the survival of the situation for what it is only the voice of 91 people, while only seven people vote at a rate of 1.44, about the possibility of a sectarian war, and is located just two people, about the possibility of international intervention to resolve the crisis). / End / y. n /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 2:30 am