Responded to the Commission opinion in the popular crowd member Nazim al-Asadi today on the Human Rights Watch report and who carried the fallacies and distortion of facts for purely political motives such as the popular crowd accused of committing crimes and human rights abuses.
Asadi said, commenting on the report, as usual, has consistently told Human Rights Watch that occurred unfortunately in a political trap Albroobgenda in the Middle East to the accusations to PDF crowd manner lacks the minimum professional standards in offering ...
The record below some technical notes on its latest report issued on Sunday, July 31, 2016
1. still insists on not recognizing the crowd as a government subsidiary formally and legally Iraqi security institution namely by describing them in keeping the militias behind the Saudi media and country and that's what raises a lot of question marks about the credibility and impartiality.
2. The organization called on the tongue, deputy director of the Middle East, the US Department of Stork (b keep these forces themselves far from restoration efforts Mosul) !!
I do not know what Mr. Stork is to understand the limits and the determinants and the nature of the work of the humanitarian organization in order to make this political statement, which is due appreciation and his Iraqi government exclusively !!
3. The report talked about the cases of the rapid execution without trial and enforced disappearances, torture and destruction of homes, but as usual in his reports about the popular crowd we find everything and nothing at the same time .. There are no witnesses nor evidence nor understandable information so they can be tracked and check the credibility !!
4. The report talked about the (appalling abuses, widespread in some cases, most recently in Fallujah. There were not consequences, despite government promises to investigate) and this speech is the essence of what have been frequenting some political forces in the Iraqi arena before, during and after the liberation of Fallujah, and when we want them to highlighting the clear evidence of violations go beyond individual cases usual in all the battles and that legal action on them ... we do not find any convincing answer taken!
5. remain overview of international organizations to mobilize popular and limited captive for propaganda anti joints are not liberated our attachment to this task organizations from the control and influence of the tails of the Baath Party and the remnants of the orphans of the former regime.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]