Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri triggered: al-Obeidi, a tool for the implementation of a "Sunni - Sunni," Najafi conflict an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri triggered: al-Obeidi, a tool for the implementation of a "Sunni - Sunni," Najafi conflict an Empty Jubouri triggered: al-Obeidi, a tool for the implementation of a "Sunni - Sunni," Najafi conflict an

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 4:02 am

[rtl]
    Jubouri triggered: al-Obeidi, a tool for the implementation of a "Sunni - Sunni," Najafi conflict and stands behind it[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi accused of being a "tool" to implement a "Sunni-Sunni conflict," as he emphasized that he did not rule out the parking president of a coalition united Osama Najafi behind it.[/rtl]

[rtl]Jubouri said in an interview to the newspaper "Middle East" and seen by "Sky Press," that "what happened in the interrogation of al-Obeidi session and the subsequent fallout comes in the context of the conflict," the Sunni _ Sunni, "especially as the year now in a weaker cases after the occupation of their cities and provinces by Daash and the displacement of millions of them so the defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi is just a tool in this conflict which is being implemented this time cover a Shiite. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Jubouri, said that "al-Obeidi was not in fact only used a stick to hit a Sunni front in a moment of weakness and disintegration." [/rtl]

[rtl]When asked about the parking Najafi behind what happened hearing on interrogation, al-Jubouri said he was "in fact, no longer rule out all the hypotheses, including this hypothesis and perhaps the most important here is that I am after what happened in the dome of the parliament did not know that the Sunni dispute Sunni so deeply, which gets the first Once ".[/rtl]

[rtl]Jubouri called for a "serious pause to re-evaluate what happened and to work on the restoration of the development of the Sunni arena and restore cohesion to it after that new facts were not visible in the past, or at least we did not imagine that it could be exploited in this way, especially since the defense minister, in order to confuse the papers and escape appeared of interrogation, especially after the crucial evidence against him in the context of the files provided by the interviewer MP Alia Nassif, "noting that he" has invested differences within the alliance of the Iraqi forces, and with the knowledge of some Sunni leaders (referring to Najafi) may face charges of false against me. "[/rtl]

[rtl]And arrived Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, today Alkhamis, to the Integrity Commission to provide evidence in cases of corruption defendants session questioning.[/rtl]

[rtl]It is said that during his interrogation al-Obeidi accused Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and other legislators session, most notably Muhammad Karbouli Baptzazh for contracts in the Defense Ministry.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:05 pm