Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deceased FBI Agent Tries to Kill Trump? – No – False

Lobo
    Lobo

Deceased FBI Agent Tries to Kill Trump? – No – False Empty Deceased FBI Agent Tries to Kill Trump? – No – False

Post by Lobo Fri 05 Aug 2016, 1:16 pm

Deceased FBI Agent Tries to Kill Trump? – No – False Barry-Lee-Bush

There is a story running that deceased Special Agent Barry Lee Bush, who was shot and killed on April 5, 2007, was arrested for breaching the Trump Tower with the intent to assassinate Trump. This story is by no means true.
    The real story is that retired NYPD officer Anthony Shark was charged with assaulting Secret Service agents. He was carrying a gun, legally, and tried to enter the closed off street at 10 p.m. The Secret Service said he defied agents’ orders and tried to walk through a sealed-off stretch of sidewalk and grabbed at agents. He was arrested and charged federally. It is strange that such stories spread like wildfire on the internet. These stories are seriously distorted and were perhaps fabricated as a reason to discredit Trump. The story is false.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/deceased-fbi-agent-tries-to-kill-trump-no-false/

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:07 pm