Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri Obeidi judicially held accountable even if they did not prove his claims

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri Obeidi judicially held accountable even if they did not prove his claims Empty Jubouri Obeidi judicially held accountable even if they did not prove his claims

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Aug 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Jubouri Obeidi judicially held accountable even if they did not prove his claims[/ltr]

Since 06.08.2016 at 08:54 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of parliament Saleem al-Jubouri, Saturday, Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi will be held accountable and that the prosecution did not prove his claims.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said in a tweet on their official social networking site "Twitter", and followed up / scales News /, that "if proven Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi's allegations" is impossible "Faihasp prosecuted on charges of covering up."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "If it did not prove" a certainty "Vchristasp prosecuted for defamation and misleading public opinion."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It saw Monday's session (August 1, 2016) questioned Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, on the background of the corruption files, was charged with al-Obeidi, Parliament Speaker Salim al involvement files arming decades and others, as well as also being accused of a number of MPs saying them names of involvement in corruption and extortion Files "large ".anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:27 am