Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank addresses the banks and the conversion and commitment to mediate bank standards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank addresses the banks and the conversion and commitment to mediate bank standards Empty The central bank addresses the banks and the conversion and commitment to mediate bank standards

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Aug 2016, 10:37 am

The central bank addresses the banks and the conversion and commitment to mediate bank standards

• Saturday, August 6, 2016 12:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ... 

warned the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, Saturday, private banks and money transfer companies and corporate broker in the sale and purchase of foreign currencies and commitment to addressing the bank's standards directly if there are any problematic.

According to documents obtained by / Baghdadi News /, that "some claim of having been subjected to blackmail by the employees for their stroll treated at the central bank and these are often motivated by grooming for mediation or intervention, this dangerous practice."

According to the document, "The Governor of the Central Bank refuses to mediate when persons or entities," noting that "This is reason to doubt take a cautious attitude," and stressed that "some of the Bakeel accusations Central Bank and defaming those responsible for the conduct of transactions in the bank and this is bad for the bank." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:18 am