Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law is likely to hold several dialogues between Maliki and Najafi to improve the perf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law is likely to hold several dialogues between Maliki and Najafi to improve the perf Empty Deputy for the law is likely to hold several dialogues between Maliki and Najafi to improve the perf

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:03 pm

Deputy for the law is likely to hold several dialogues between Maliki and Najafi to improve the performance of the government and parliament [Audio]

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 06:41

[Baghdad where]

Likely MP for the coalition of state law, Hadi al-Yasiri, the political yard witnessing a breakthrough on the governmental and parliamentary levels after a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the President of the House of Representatives Osama al.

The meeting was sponsored by symbolic head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim last Saturday has seen a handshake between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi after a dispute and a long break between them for several months.

The Yasiri told all of Iraq [where] today, "We are optimistic to meet Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi and we expect to hold several meetings between them in the coming period, adding that" there are several positive steps will follow this meeting and there are dialogues other positive will be held to come. "

"The coming days will witness positive results Iraqi street on the governmental and parliamentary levels."

And welcomed the United Nations Mission in Iraq [UNAMI] and by its President Martin Kobler meeting of Iraqi political leaders, who called him al-Hakim, expressing the hope that "the meeting would lead to decisive action and fixed to end the political differences in the interest of Iraq and the Iraqi people." Ended 2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jun 2024, 4:12 pm