Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Public Sectors devouering the Private Sector

Lobo
    Lobo

private - Public Sectors devouering the Private Sector Empty Public Sectors devouering the Private Sector

Post by Lobo Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:25 am

private - Public Sectors devouering the Private Sector British-Protest-Note-Enlargement
    QUESTION: Dear Marty, I understand your general message and totally agree with it. I now see the big picture in a systematic trend and everything moving in the direction Socrates has forecast. I do have a few questions though. Can we call the trend: the public sectors trend to swallow the private sector? In other words, governments desire to “assimilate” the individual? And by trying to do so burn everything including itself to ashes from which hopefully a phoenix (new better system) will rise?
    private - Public Sectors devouering the Private Sector Evil-Government
    ANSWER: Unfortunately yes. This is really how Empire, Nations, and City States collapse. Government will hunt every dime to try to survive. The unfunded liabilities will drive them toward real dark authoritarian forms of government. This is the crash and burn mode. All we can do is try to educate people who is the real culprit here. They will claim it’s the rich to justify confiscating assets and we already have 65 million people in the USA who have been charged with something. They then can eliminate your right to even vote by simply charging you with something. They then make it a crime for anyone charged with a crime to have a gun even if it is tax evasion.
    private - Public Sectors devouering the Private Sector British-Protest-NoteThe American Revolution took place because the king had decreed 240 felonies. If you were charged with a felony, the penalty was death. This benefited the king because he got to confiscate all your property and your wife and kids would just be thrown out on the street.
    Here is a note where the law was written that anyone in POSSESSION of a forged banknote was a felony subject to death. This protest imitation shows people hanging. They were not the forgers. They merely accepted such a note and tried to spend it. This was highly profitable for the king who was desperate for money to fight wars.
    Unfortunately, we do not have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. The people are the victims as they always become under any Republican form of government historically.
    History repeats because human nature never changes.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/public-sectors-devouering-the-private-sector/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 am