Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moody's" Islamic classified for private sector development at "Aa3" outlook stable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moody's" Islamic classified for private sector development at "Aa3" outlook stable Empty Moody's" Islamic classified for private sector development at "Aa3" outlook stable

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:48 am

Moody's" Islamic classified for private sector development at "Aa3" outlook stable

2016/08/09 | 10:41

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - directly: identified and Moody's credit rating agency, in a report, thecredit rating of the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the private sector at the level of "Aa3", with a stable outlook.

Moody's attributed in its report that rating to strength and capital adequacy and to offset the weak asset quality, as well as to the high liquidity with the low cost of financing, as well as assessing the average for the support of the shareholders of the Islamic Kalpnk Development and Saudi Arabia.

Moody's noted that the institution has a strong capital base, it has a low level of debt compared to multinational development banks.

Moody's also pointed to the possibility of deterioration in the debt ratio of the institution, but only slightly over the next few years; for funding expansions including refers to the possibility of an increase to be paid to the half of the total assets in 2017, the debt ratio.

Islamic Development Bank and owns 47% of the enterprise, while Saudi Arabia has 18% of them, have been set up for the development of the private sector of the Islamic Foundation in November 1999 to support economic growth in the Member States, through the provision of financing for private sector projects, and promote competition and entrepreneurship, and the provision of services Advisory to governments, and to encourage international investment.

http://hathalyoum.net/1065916

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm