Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Europe on the Brink of Complete Chaos?

Lobo
    Lobo

Europe on the Brink of Complete Chaos? Empty Europe on the Brink of Complete Chaos?

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:59 pm

Europe on the Brink of Complete Chaos? European_union_3d_map_1600_clr_17749-1024x717
    There are so many incidents with the refugee crisis in Europe that the blog could be filled with that subject alone. Even the press in Germany is starting to shift after countless incidents from knife attacks to a gang beating and robbing British tourists in the same square in Cologne, Germany. Not to mention the media’s failure to report things like the attack on women in Cologne and the protest in Frankfurt during the opening of the ECB that set the city on fire.
    Up until now, the common view of the German press has been that it is THEM against the PEOPLE, because they are protecting Merkel at every corner. News blackouts have been the name of the game to the point that the people view the press as just an arm of government. Attacks by refugees are widening from France to other nations including Ireland.
    It is as if the fate of the world could easily spiral downward now. All it will take is perhaps a flood of knife attacks throughout Europe to divide the people squarely against the refugees. Meanwhile, tourism is collapsing in Europe, not to mention Turkey. This will have a further deflationary impact upon the economic data that will be published by year-end.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/europe-on-the-brink-of-complete-chaos/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 am