Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: Draft oil and gas law is not prescribed, but amending the constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: Draft oil and gas law is not prescribed, but amending the constitution Empty Parliamentary Energy: Draft oil and gas law is not prescribed, but amending the constitution

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2016, 9:43 am

Parliamentary Energy: Draft oil and gas law is not prescribed, but amending the constitution

• Sunday, August 14, 2016 16:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Baghdadi 
    Uz..okdt for Oil and Energy Committee member of the Parliamentary Fatima Salman Hamidi, said on Sunday that a draft oil and gas law does not recognize, but to change some articles of the Constitution, noting that the law was withdrawn by the government sends it to parliament again until they agreed.

She said Hamidi in an interview / Baghdadi News / "The law is teetering between the Parliament and the Cabinet since 2004 and so far not approved due to differences between the political blocs on some of its articles and these differences, mostly stemming from the explanations is accurate to the Constitution," noting that "the law will not acknowledges unless it is to change some articles of the Constitution that are interwoven with the articles of the law. "

"The bill has been withdrawn by the Council of Ministers did not send it to parliament unless there is a consensus of the political blocs about it," calling to "speed up the amendment of the Constitution to approve the law, which would end all oil wealth distribution problems."

The Cabinet had decided to withdraw a draft oil and gas law in parliament for nearly a year, without specifying a time period to re-submit it to parliament for discussion and voting Alih

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:22 pm