Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new round of energy dialogue between Russia and OPEC in October

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new round of energy dialogue between Russia and OPEC in October Empty A new round of energy dialogue between Russia and OPEC in October

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 4:32 am

[size=30]A new round of energy dialogue between Russia and OPEC in October[/size]
    17/08/2016 10:52 | Number of Views: 41
    font size:  A new round of energy dialogue between Russia and OPEC in October Font_decrease  A new round of energy dialogue between Russia and OPEC in October Font_enlarge
     A new round of energy dialogue between Russia and OPEC in October Thumbnail.php?file=57b31b18c461880a798b459a_300758328
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Said Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak, that a new meeting within the framework of the energy dialogue between Russia and OPEC will be held in Vienna in October / October next.
    He expected the minister, in a press statement, that is, in the near future, to determine the date of the next meeting.
    Press service of the Russian Ministry of Energy reported that a delegation belonging to the ministry visited the OPEC headquarters in Vienna and held meetings with the Secretary General of the Organization and heads of departments concerned with studying the oil and energy markets Office officials. The parties agreed, during these meetings, to hold a new meeting of the Energy Dialogue between them, which was launched in September / September 2012.
    The last meeting in this format was held in Moscow, on July 30, 2015, and focused on the situation in the oil markets and the prospects for its development in the medium and long term.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:03 am