Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Yasiri: strengthening the role of the private sector in the economic development needs to amend s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Yasiri: strengthening the role of the private sector in the economic development needs to amend s Empty MP Yasiri: strengthening the role of the private sector in the economic development needs to amend s

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:39 am

MP Yasiri: strengthening the role of the private sector in the economic development needs to amend some laws enacted

09-06-2013 11:36 AM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri, the importance of involving the private sector working with the public in order to promote economic growth and to avoid the risk of crises suffered by the world.

Yasiri said (of the Agency news): to activate the role of the private sector does not mean that it is dispensed from the public sector, but must work together and coordinate the joint between them, indicating that the systems of capitalism has failed over the last period when the reliance on the private sector without the public, because the public sector Few fall against the temptations of profits unlike the private sector.

He added: activating the role of the Iraqi private sector and its contribution to the general government sector needs to amend the Banking Act, especially Article 28, as well as amend the investment law, tax, corporate, to allow him to work well in promoting the economic development of the country. / End / 8 / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:33 am