Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

California to Criminalize Taking Undercover Videos

Lobo
    Lobo

California to Criminalize Taking Undercover Videos Empty California to Criminalize Taking Undercover Videos

Post by Lobo Fri 19 Aug 2016, 12:14 pm

California to Criminalize Taking Undercover Videos Newscast_video
    California to Criminalize Taking Undercover Videos CaliforniaCalifornia is about to pass a law that is so totalitarian and anti-citizen, you really have to question what the hell is going on. This new law will criminalize any undercover investigative videos of all “health care providers.” That means, even a local TV cannot make an investigation of a nursing home for abuse. This is now along side criminalizing parents under the vaccine mandate SB 277 championed by Gov. Brown. Of course this is over the controversy which emerged from secretly recording videos showing Planned Parenthood employees discussing fetal tissue sales. California wants to now criminalize any media companies for reporting on certain undercover videos. Clearly, the vagueness of the bill means it can be applied to any healthcare issue. This is obviously ant-constitutional and against the First Amendment. Yet this is what is completely wrong with the American legal system. They get to write whatever law they desire and it becomes the burden of citizens to challenge it. Moreover, they must enforce the act, not just pass it, and then ONLY someone they try to throw in prison has “standing” to challenge. Welcome to the insanity of the law.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/rule-of-law/california-to-criminalize-taking-undercover-videos/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:54 am