Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary of Defense in the second press: a sunbed was a conspiracy views

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary of Defense in the second press: a sunbed was a conspiracy views Empty Secretary of Defense in the second press: a sunbed was a conspiracy views

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Secretary of Defense in the second press: a sunbed was a conspiracy views

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Description Defense Minister Khaled al -Obeidi, on Saturday, trying to withdraw confidence by a "conspiracy" and that it will fail Iraqis support him, and denied that he had tarnished the House of Representatives. 
    This is the second clarification issued by theSecretary of Defense on bickering and insults launched during questioning in the House of Representatives session beginning this August. It was al - Obeidi may face, in a televised speech on the local channels on Thursday, accusing the parties of the coalition forces Baptzazh. " The questioning session in ( the first of August now 2016), was the scenario of a prepared from people Oosdna Bugehm doors extortion and bargaining, and they want to be portrayed appearance losers and corrupt , and that 's what we do not accept." 
    The minister said Khalid al - Obeidi, during a press conference held at the Ministry of Defense and attended (long - Presse), said that "my struggle with the corrupt will not turn into a battle between the Sunnis." 
    he said al - Obeidi said "leaking questioning the first was at the behest of House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , " stressing that " the interrogation included information and the names of officers may expose them leaked at risk." 
    he added defense Minister that " the attempt to withdraw confidence Me conspiracy , " stressing that "the attempt will fail with the support of ethnic us." He denied that "have abused the House of Representatives , " noting that " the majority of the House of Representatives supportive for us." 
    He said the defense minister that " a sunbed was a scenario prepared for him by the corrupt who Oosdna doors for them , " and added that "my battle with corruption were the fiercest and most dangerous of terrorism ". The press conference , the Minister witnessed the abuse to a number of media , including (range). He journalists alarmed the minister Obeidi preference for one of the supporting him channels on therest of the channels account, which caused a delay of the conference two hours behind schedule. 
    A reporter (range), which was attended by the minister conference, " The Minister of Defense conference thathad been scheduled for the ninth time , on Saturday morning, but it was not until the 11th hour hold because of the delay in media cadre of satellite known support clear to the minister since his interrogation sessions. " 
    the reporter added that" the correspondent of one of the satellite channels refused to sit in the provision for media vacancy in accordance with the directives of Vdhaiath management to sit in the seat next Defence Minister Khaled al - Obeidi exclusively. " 
    The reporter (range) that" the correspondents of the Iraqi channels and the direction they were incumbents seats adjacent to the minister, prompting the reporter to withdraw from the conference , "adding that" theinformation Office of the Secretary of defense director followed the reporter Mtrgia him to return to theconference even starts Minister of defense , where he was waiting for a signal from his chief seated via satellite broadcast from abroad! " 
    he continued correspondent (range) that" the media office director asked the correspondent channel direction change his seat so that the space correspondent renowned for their support of my servants, since questioning in parliament sessions, sit in place, but the trend reporter refused to do so as a distinction between themedia, which prompted me to invite a reporter to sit in my seat after it delayed the conference. " He pointed out that " the reporter refused my invitation and confirmed that his organization , which broadcasts from abroad , management has his part to sit down in the seat next to the minister being had booked her." 
    The representative of the (range) that " the reporter satellite finally sat down, after a tug of war, in one of the vacant seats after Take a picture of the place of sitting and send it to his administration that haveexpressed their consent to place to sit. " He stressed that " the minister attended Once sat reporter after thesignal from the director of the Information Office"! 
    In a related context, he stressed Muttahidoon, yesterday, said that the interrogation in which he was the defense minister is politically targeted may not be approved on conducting evidenced by the presence of many issues between the interrogator and the interrogator . 
    he said the coalition united, in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that "the contents of the meeting of the corruption charges affected the chairman of the House of Representatives and a number of deputies, came on in accordance with the urgency of a large number of MPs to disclose all the facts of names , " adding that " to say Chapter which dates back to the Iraqi judiciary. " 
    felt the coalition led by Osama Najafi that" what is being said about the upcoming House of Representatives hearing on the possibility of withdrawal of confidence from the minister, needs to pause and national honest characterize and define the interest of Iraq in a matter of a complex which leads minister battles for liberation against al Daesh terrorist and in particular that the battle to liberate Mosul on doors. " 
    in what was seen coalition united to the dismissal of the defense minister sends a bad message to thecitizens of Nineveh and fighters, and stressed his support for the position of al - Obeidi.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:33 pm