Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: the establishment of the national oil and gas company important and basic step to refor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: the establishment of the national oil and gas company important and basic step to refor Empty Abdul-Mahdi: the establishment of the national oil and gas company important and basic step to refor

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2016, 5:33 am

[size=30]Abdul-Mahdi: the establishment of the national oil and gas company important and basic step to reform[/size]
    22/08/2016 09:59 | Number of Views: 142
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    To Aatjah Press / Baghdad
    He saw the former oil minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, said that the establishment of the national oil and gas company, "a key step for reform."
    Said in a statement today got "direction Press", a copy of "The Oil Ministry has been active in 2015 to work on the preparation of the draft law, and we see the importance of the new foundation include key targets a number that the company be the property of all Iraqi people in line with the constitutional text: oil and gas belongs to the people Iraqi provinces and in all its provinces. "
    "It must include the incorporation of the Company and its subsidiaries provincial rights (and the regions, as well) in order to ensure a fair distribution of wealth, and equitable for local residents and local governments, on the other hand, establishes a relationship" brilliance "emphasized by the Constitution in Article 112 of the local governments and the federal government." .
    He said Abdul-Mahdi, to the need that "the House of Representatives recognizes earmarked for distribution to shareholders in a special substance contained in the state budget every year the law that increases the final amount distributed per share for the poverty line figure, turning the money for shareholders to beneficiaries through funds or individual accounts or collective open in public and private banks. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 12 Jun 2024, 11:08 am