Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directed a review of 2017 budget law and make amendments to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directed a review of 2017 budget law and make amendments to it Empty Abadi directed a review of 2017 budget law and make amendments to it

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2016, 2:35 am

[ltr]Abadi directed a review of 2017 budget law and make amendments to it[/ltr]

Since 22/08/2016 20:53 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The President of the Council of Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, to review the draft budget for the year 2017 law and make adjustments in the light of what has been put forward, to offer these observations in a cabinet meeting on Tuesday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Office of the Abadi received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi chaired an important meeting for the crisis cell in the presence of members of the cell, and advanced staff in the financial, oil and planning ministries," noting that "the meeting discussed the income and expenditure details and ways to address the projected shortfall with continued low global oil prices in the 2017 budget. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The Abadi, according to the statement "the importance of raising the efficiency of the use of the estimated revenue for the year 2017, towards securing salaries and wages and salaries of retirees and insurance payments of social protection network and the ration card. He called for" Altokidaly perpetuate the war requirements to achieve the final victory over the Daesh and his cronies gangs. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The face of the prime minister, "the technical team in charge of reviewing the draft general budget for the year Act 2017 make adjustments in the light of what has been put forward, to offer these observations in a cabinet meeting on Tuesday in preparation for the preparation of the project in its final form and submit it to the House of Representatives before the tenth of the month of September Almqubl.anthy 29 / h 33[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:08 pm