Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: the launch of dues peasants from marketers of wheat crop for 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: the launch of dues peasants from marketers of wheat crop for 2016 Empty Agriculture: the launch of dues peasants from marketers of wheat crop for 2016

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2016, 4:19 am

[size=30]Agriculture: the launch of dues peasants from marketers of wheat crop for 2016[/size]
    23/08/2016 10:54 | Number of Views: 13
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Ministry of Agriculture announced on Tuesday the launch of farmers and peasants dues from marketers of wheat crop for 2016.
    The ministry called in a statement, received "direction Press", a copy of "The farmers and peasants marketers for wheat crop for 2016 to review the Mesopotamia Seed Company for Iraqi seed company to receive 50% of their dues first batch."
    She urged farmers and peasants to redouble their efforts to increase production quality and quantity of support for our national economy and to reach self-sufficiency for the whole crop, including the Home, especially after the emergence of the need to find another alternative that can offset the decline in oil prices since agriculture accounts for a wealth of Atnill and not affected by fluctuations in prices. "
    The statement stressed that "farmers get their dues will lend new support to farmers in order to increase agricultural production in quantity and quality, as well as the exploitation of all agricultural land in order to reach self-sufficiency in strategic crops," calling on all farmers and peasants to the early preparations for the next cropping season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:18 pm