Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari: Kuwaiti aid to Iraq and to postpone debt represents a love letter to the Iraqi people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari: Kuwaiti aid to Iraq and to postpone debt represents a love letter to the Iraqi people Empty Jaafari: Kuwaiti aid to Iraq and to postpone debt represents a love letter to the Iraqi people

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2016, 6:16 am

Jaafari: Kuwaiti aid to Iraq and to postpone debt represents a love letter to the Iraqi people
    23/08/2016 09:32[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Received Ibrahim al - Jaafari , theIraqi foreign minister, on Tuesday, anumber of senior journalists Kuwaitis headed by Kuwaiti Journalists Association Director Adnan Rashid, and the presence ofProfessor pro - Lami , head of theIraqi Journalists president of theArab Journalists Union, and members of the Bar Council. 
    Jaafari stressed that the Iraqi-Kuwaiti cooperation paints a new page and turn the course ofdiplomatic relations for the good of the region and good for the world; because Kuwait has theGulf weight, and Arabic, and the world, adding: Iraq emerging country, and will exceed itscurrent crisis, and conquers the gangs Daesh terrorist with the help of his brothers, and his brothers who fought on their behalf. 
    Jaafari between: We, Kuwait more than brothers, I always hope that Nnattv tracks events including us forget history errors, but the sins of history that took place with Kuwait and Iraq during the dictatorship that ruled Iraq invaded Kuwait, and to take the media role in strengthening the bridges of trust between the two brotherly peoples. 
    explained that the Kuwaiti aid Iraq, and the postponement of debt represents a love letter to the Iraqi people, we are facing a new generation is looking to climb the pyramid building strong bilateral relations, joint economy, and respect for the common between us and Kuwait 's sovereignty. 
    Jaafari stressed that terrorism Think before you have behaved, pointing out that the blow has theory allows him human was killed, and the violation of its sanctity, calling to say: I call upon my brothers the people of science and knowledge , especially the media to put the equivalent of a media offense, a media peace, love, and trust between us and the others, he said ,adding: must faces journalists, and sail ship Hraaha common points, and off bloodshed name of Islam, and Islam is innocent, and disclosed by saying: media , which aspire to him who speaks boldly dare without it, and put his hand on the problems, and suffering, and solutions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:02 pm