Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament to raise its to Saturday after the end of the interrogation Zebari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament to raise its to Saturday after the end of the interrogation Zebari Empty Parliament to raise its to Saturday after the end of the interrogation Zebari

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Aug 2016, 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraqi Council of Representatives Hall (archive)
    Parliament to raise its to Saturday after the end of the interrogation Zebari

Author: AB 
    Editor: AB 25.8.2016 18:52 Number of Views: 1133 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Thursday, its 14th of the first legislative term of the third legislative year to the day after tomorrow Saturday August 27, 2016, after the end of the interrogation, Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, while the meeting witnessed the vote on the amnesty law and the withdrawal of confidence from the Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi.
    A parliamentary source said in an interview with (long-Presse), "The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, lifting its 14 of the first legislative term of the third legislative year to the day after tomorrow Saturday August 27, 2016," noting that "the meeting to vote on the amnesty majority law."
    The source, who asked not to desist named, said: "The session saw the vote on the withdrawal of confidence from Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, a majority have been withdrawn confidence into secret session to convert," pointing out that "the meeting witnessed the interrogation Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari."
    The Council of Representatives, on Thursday, its 14th of the first legislative term of the third legislative year, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, 234 deputies attending, while the agenda of the meeting included questioning Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the vote on the withdrawal of confidence from Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, five draft laws, notably the General Amnesty Law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 13 Jun 2024, 12:51 pm