Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ali Larijani militia nujaba: we will support you with all our sons to you, "Khomeini"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ali Larijani militia nujaba: we will support you with all our sons to you, "Khomeini" Empty Ali Larijani militia nujaba: we will support you with all our sons to you, "Khomeini"

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Aug 2016, 7:16 am

Ali Larijani militia nujaba: we will support you with all our sons to you, "Khomeini"
    Wrote: August 28, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Iranian Shura Council, Ali Larijani, Iran's support for Iraqi militia absolute nujaba everything owns possibilities.
    He described Larijani during a meeting with Secretary General of the militia nujaba Akram al-Kaabi elements of those militia children of Khomeini, saying that their analysis of the issues of the region is to analyze Saeb flour expressing strongly oppose the division of Iraq, saying that the religious authority in Iraq adopt the same position as confirmed Larijani said what he described as a plot enemies going on in Iraq and Syria and the crisis in these two countries is not over once the military victories in some fields, accusing Saudi Arabia of playing a negative role in this geographical spot of land, claiming that Saudi Arabia has failed so far in all the plots and defeated in all the region's issues and did not get any victories where they want topple the Syrian regime but five years ago and the regime in Syria continues to hold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:42 pm