Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Samurai's "light": Abadi could not prevent the implementation of the general amnesty after the legis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Samurai's "light": Abadi could not prevent the implementation of the general amnesty after the legis Empty Samurai's "light": Abadi could not prevent the implementation of the general amnesty after the legis

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Samurai's "light": Abadi could not prevent the implementation of the general amnesty after the legislation in Parliament

Nur News / Baghdad 
    MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Mutashar al - Samarrai, said the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi could not prevent the implementation of the General Amnesty Law after he voted by the House ofRepresentatives and was ratified by the Presidency of the Republic. 
    The MP said the al - Samarrai told the "Nur News" today , said that " the parliament 's vote on the amnesty law came after a difficult throes lasted more than four years was broken by tightening operations and attract Crown arms by the political blocs to be realized politicians that it must be the adoption of this law to the presence of thousands of innocent people under the rails." 
    he called, Prime Minister to "audit terms contained in the amnesty law and meditate before objecting to the paragraphs stated that it will allow the release of the terrorists." 
    He stressed the samurai, that "claims Abadi inaccurate on his objection to the adoption of the amnesty law , " noting that "Abadi is not entitled his objection , especially after the ratification of the law in theparliament. " 
    he was President Fuad Masum, honest, yesterday, on the law of General Amnesty law No. 27 of 2016, and will be published in the official Gazette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:32 am