Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghraoui: the first tasks of the new US ambassador to prevent the participation of the crowd liberat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghraoui: the first tasks of the new US ambassador to prevent the participation of the crowd liberat Empty Ghraoui: the first tasks of the new US ambassador to prevent the participation of the crowd liberat

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:49 am

[size=30]Ghraoui: the first tasks of the new US ambassador to prevent the participation of the crowd liberation of Mosul[/size]
    02/09/2016 10:23 | Number of Views: 85
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]MP from the Liberal bloc Majid al-Gharawi, said Friday that the first tasks of the new US ambassador in Iraq to prevent the participation of the popular crowd in Mosul, edit and work on the "division" of Nineveh province.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Gharrawi said in a press statement that "step replacement of the US ambassador at the moment raises more than surprising sign," noting that "the new ambassador will be assigned to him Altksaam tasks, and pressure on the government in order to prevent the involvement of factions of the popular crowd at the Battle of Mosul."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "America seeks to divide the Nineveh western region for several provinces for the purpose of election to delude the American public," adding that "the United States stole all the victories of the security forces and placed them in victories phantom box as claimed by most Western media outlets."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 11:27 pm